Watch and Enjoy!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Will Winter EVER End?


O.K. UNCLE! I can't remember a time when I was so ready for winter to exit stage left. I'm going to pamper myself today. I think that of all the times I need a hot cup of tea to comfort me it is today. I am going to make sure that I appreciate Spring this year. I am not going to let a soft warm breeze pass over me without a quick sense of gratitude. Winter has many joys and bright spots but not today. If I had a choice I would flip a switch and stand outside and watch the flowers grow. O.K. enough belly achin.
I am gearing back up for my journey back to raw. I am reading, gathering ideas and motivation and that alone has brought me much comfort and encouragement. I will put my best effort into being good to myself.

1 comment:

Lannette said...

Just thought I'd say hi.

We have a lot in common. You are a massage therapist and with a bit of luck and a ton of work I soon will be one too.

You used to eat raw and are working up to doing so again and I used to eat raw and have transitioned to a high raw vegetarian way of eating for health called Eat to Live. I haven't decided whether or not I want to do the totally raw thing again but I'm not closed to the idea.

You are sick of winter and yousa do I ever share that sentiment. Today is at least sunny and warmer than usual. Warm enough to begin to melt the snow.

I hate to read and not say hi so.... HI!