Watch and Enjoy!

Saturday, June 18, 2016

June 18, 2016

Well Let's see.. Last entry was a LONG time ago. Looking at where I am right now, I would have not expected some of the things that have happened in my life. I am sitting here, feeling good, nothing to complain about. I've lost my son and my father and I miss them without measure but, here I am sitting quietly, tangibly at rest.
Gratitude.. That is the way I choose to live. Not longing for things, just being satisfied with here and now. My son Bryan is a shining spot in my life. He takes me to the park and shows me his new Helicopter and makes me squeal with delight. I feel like a kid again. Thanks Buddy.
I made good Raw food for my brother and his friend Rita. Glad to make them smile and enjoy their art walk.
I need to do this more often, stop in at my raw day and see what has passed. speak some words out of my heart and let them rest gently on me. I am grateful.