Watch and Enjoy!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Raw Focus

I woke today feeling amazing and totally grateful for the knowledge of Raw food and what it has done in my life. Not so very long ago when my eyes opened in the morning, I was fearful of moving too quickly because of the pain my body would generate. Today, I sat up and stood up in one swift motion without even thinking. No pain, no stiffness, just up and going. There isn't a day that goes by now that I am not completely focused on what I can do and learn about my chosen way of living. I feel totally empowered and there is so much information to find and share with others.
I have been motivated and impressed by so many people but there are some that have touched my life that have a special place for. Angela Stokes is one of those people. Her dedication to those who face and battle obesity is so empowering. One of the things that she does is to write down daily what she intakes and that has inspired me to do try and do the same for my own benefit so I will start today :)

I am going to make Onion Bread. I made some last week and I took it to work where everyone wanted to try it and they ate it all! haha That's O.K. sharing Raw Living Food is a pleasure.

AM -
12 Raw Almonds
2 VERY LARGE Strawberries

Snack - Green smoothie - Made enough for the whole day
bananas
raspberries
strawberries
oranges
baby spinach

Lunch - Nori rolls with Avo,Carrots,Cucumber

Snack - 2 pieces of Raw Nib Chocolate YUM

Dinner - 2 ears Raw white corn, 6 HUGE white mushrooms, 1/2 Avocado, splash of Olive Oil and Pink Salt - This has GOT to be my current fav meal.

No comments: