Watch and Enjoy!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Well Well Here I am :)



A slow gloomy Saturday....

SO why on a day like today would I feel so compelled to finally go back to my Raw ways? Well... I sat down for a few minutes and really asked myself how I feel. I Really did a mental check on where I am and where I want to be.
I think back to the 90 days of high raw I was on. 
Amazing changes... Yes I want to be there again. 
Lane has been my inspiration and my Dad an unwavering encouragement and support. I Imagine Lane stepping away from the life he had to eating what makes him healthy and strong.. Wait I taught him that!!! I look at my Dad at 86 Still learning and drawing knowledge to him.  What's my excuse????
No more excuses... none! I have no reason for not living my convictions.
So today... this minute... this gloomy Saturday.. I begin again. Never too late to begin again.
I will use what I know and continue to learn and use the support of those who love me and have the vision for a different and better way to live.
Yes I begin.....

No comments: