Watch and Enjoy!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Another effort to change the body and the mind.

So is there really a law against trying something again and again once you have failed? WAIT WAIT!! I looked it up and guess what? there is NOTHING ANYWHERE that says I cant keep trying to get things right with my life with Raw Eating. If I fall down and have the inclination to try again, then I can, I will and I do!


It is fascinating to me that some people do it on the first time. I mean whoa.. Others it takes a few times, and the rest still strive and fight the good fight. Where do I want to be? Well, I have already passed the first effort so, I accept that I am not in that first group. OK I can handle not being perfect! Really! It's impossible to think you are in the last group because time lies before us so that is not really an option or it requires a permanent decision to stop and fail and even that is an unknown...
I guess then that where I am is in the middle with most people making the best choices we can, fighting our demons and striving to once again to gain balance and succeed at what we feel is best for us. OK I accept that too. So now what?


When I found Raw, it was a real journey of gathering knowledge. It was fun and every day was filled with new people and recipes and Ideas. I had to glean off what I thought was the best path to me.. Mix and Match with others philosophies of what Raw Eating meant to them and what they were successful with. I found that I was rather toward the beginning of this wave of the raw trend and that in itself bares reflecting on in future posts.


Sooooo.... Where does all that leave me at this moment?  Starting again naturally!  
Well, then off I go! This time around though, I have someone to share my raw journey with! It makes a huge difference even just mentally to have a comrade in arms to understand the joys and not least to forget MAKE THE JUICE! 


So Amy? here we go girl! let's head on down the highway and strive for the best we can do! 

No comments: