Watch and Enjoy!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wow 2012!

So! Here is sit :)Facing a new year with promise and hope of a better year than last. I am hold hard in my heart many things. First I DON'T want to give in to being a defaulter! No I hate that just letting my life roll by and waiting for stuff to happen. I know what it is like to move forward and do things that I want to do but I want more of it. In order to accomplish momentum I must MOVE! Went out last night and looked at the stars.. I should do that often! Gives a beauty and perspective of simplicity that I want. I want to shine steady and be all that I can be. I have made a determination that I must do things for myself and that, although I love doing things for others, my goals for myself will only get done if I organize my time and do things that best suit me.  


So I am going to make every day count and set myself in motion and put all effort into living my life the way I want to.


1. Eating Raw
2. Exercising 
3. Learning


Sounds simple right? It is!!!


Diana, Stay focused and don't let the dreaded nothingness take you away if it sneaks up on you or attacks? GO OUT AND WALK! No more excuses!
 I promise!

No comments: