Watch and Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Time to Begin again

One of the joys of being alive is the chance to decide that you can change. Today is a brand new day and open to all possibilities. I get bogged down with my dark inner voice and I lock myself in a room of bad thinking. I know that I have the power and choice to fix and change what I don't like about my life. SOO having said that and feeling rather profound this New Years Day, I am starting over with a view to my health and well being. 
My laptop is my window to all things healthy and good. There are limitless sites to gift me with ideas and inspiration. I spent this morning putting the things that I most want hovering in my mind at the touch of a button. The file on my desktop that holds gems of wisdom, ideas for eating and wonderful pictures to nurture in inspire me.


I have always appreciated having a blog and a place to go and speak my mind and thought. I will use it and pour out my ideas and in turn that will keep me centered in a place that helps me to grow and maintain what is important to me!

Things I want:

To be grateful
To gather love to myself and give it out
To find my health and keep it at a high level of importance
To keep learning and growing

Ok onward with the plan!



No comments: