Watch and Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Perfect Fall Day

What a perfect Autumn day it has been. Today I thought about my lonely blog sitting here for years at a time and thought, how much I miss sharing the pictures that make me smile. 

My eating journey has been one of many trials but I am, once again, driven to sharing with you the reasons that I have to eat vastly differently than so many people. I continue to learn, move forward and grow with the changing trends but, I always come back to eating things as naturally as I can.

Currently, the buzzwords are Plant-Based Whole-Food. What is most important to me is, WHY I choose to eat this way. The best way for me to explain is to tell you how I feel when I don't eat PBWF :) The worst feeling for me is the feeling of being unable to stop myself from indulging in what I know is wrong for me. I have such a feeling of frustration and disappointment to struggle so hard only to cave so easily. Skin, Hair, Nails all change and lose their luster and strength, Napping becomes the norm just to make it through the day. Feelings of self-worth become infrequent and the slide down is inevitable. 

HOWEVER, when I place back in my mind the reasons why I choose to eat this way, I once again find all that I lack. Motivation, energy, self-control, no depression, a full sense of worth, and just plain happiness.

So, as I sit here waiting for my Instapot to finish cooking my veggies, I thought I would once again hit the BLOG and see what I can find to inspire and share with myself and others :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this :) We also use our instapot constantly! It is much more efficient than a slow cooker and food is ready so much quicker and delish! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. XO