Watch and Enjoy!

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday with the Stones

A wonderful Sunday morning! I came across this picture and it instantly reminded me of my youth. I grew up North of Chicago about 3 blocks from the beach of Lake Michigan. I use to lay on my belly for hours looking at the stones. I LOVE stones. I would bring home buckets full of them. I'm sure my Mom tossed them into the garden or the bushes or something. This picture totally gets my OCD going and it is something that I would do and may yet again! Laying belly in the stones, the sound, the smell, making them wet to see the colors and hoping to find the beach glass pieces mixed in with them. I will meditate on this picture today. I will let my youthful visions flow and allow them to bring a smile to my face. Just perfect for today :)

No comments: