Watch and Enjoy!

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Another Sunday Morning :)

A serene morning. Not quite this golden outside but I will put it in my mind that it is so :)

Since starting this change in my eating, I have expectedly had such good things happen. Craving certain things have past and I am clear headed to see the path that I have chosen and I'm not disappointed! I am sure many people think me just mad to give up eating in a standard way but I am so content with how I feel that going back just doesn't make any sense.

The best thing that has happened to me is that all signs of depression have lifted away. Doesn't mean I don't get sad. I actually am much more sensitive to things but in a good way. Light, Music, laughter. Richer is the best way to describe it. I don't, however, wake with tears and struggle to clear my head of that dark oppressive mantle that used to lay on me. I don't struggle with trying to force myself to do things and I personally have no doubt that what I put in my mouth directly influences how I think, feel and behave. So, to that end? I MUST choose carefully and following a plant-based life is my path.

There is so much out there to learn about what it means to eat only plants. A real journey that can be had so easily by sitting at my computer and finding and sharing with others on the same journey. There is so much success and joy finding people eating for a better life and they are so encouraging.

Enjoying the change of the seasons into my favorite. I wish gentle blessings of love and care to my family and friends. Enjoy your Sunday :)


No comments: